Sunday, November 18, 2007

①My future plans -speaking-

I will graduate from this school in spring 2011.My aim in this school are get high grade of tests, and take enjoyment in my study.I will go school of public employee when I am third grade. Perhaps, I will go school of airline. I want to get unofficial decision before in autumn 2010.After I got it,I will do part-time job.I wish I could marry by three to five years after I got job. I want to have my children after one years from I got married, because I want to enjoy my life with my husband first one year.For example, to trip several foreign countries , and Japan. I will photo their scene which I am impressed, and experience their culture and fashion. In addition,I want to enjoy concerts, playing and watching sports , going to theater, art exhibition, museum, and so on. Of course, I will enjoy with him after that too. After I had children, I want to enjoy them with family too.At some events, for example, birthday,Xmas, I will decorate my home. Of course I will think my children's future with them. After I retired my job,I want to open my cafe. In the cafe , there are photos , pictures ,sundry goods which I made. In addition, I will go trip, and I wish I lived with beautiful nature with my family.

No comments: