Sunday, November 18, 2007

② What I will be doing five years from now. -speaking-

2007
I will go my favorite group's concert with my friend at next month.
I will study for TOEIC during winter vacation. This year's my aim for TOEIC is to get 550 score.

2008
I will go England for course of foreign country in this summer.
This year's my aim for TOEIC is to get 680 score.

2009
I will go school of public employee or school of airline.
This year's my aim for TOEIC is to get 810 score.

2010
I will get unofficial decision before this autumn.
This year's my aim for TOEIC is to get 930 score!!
I want to get prize of President.
After I had unofficial decision, I want to do part-time job in sundry shop.

2011
I will work as public employee or cabin attendant.
I live by myself in the Kyushu district.

No comments: