Monday, November 5, 2007

Week6 About you -speaking-

I am a member of tea club. We took place tea ceremony during TAKUMASAI(11/1 ~ 11/3). This tea ceremony was first time for me , so I was so nervous. Threfore I made mistakes many times. At first , I felt down each time , but I thought that I can develop tea-serving manners graqdually.Therefore, I tried to do my best. When I practiced it before TAKUMASAI , I was indiganted many times by teacher, bucause I couldn't do neatly. However, I went tea room to practice it every day. I'm glad to accomplish it and I want to master tea-serving manners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kana!
I have some friends on tea club!
they recommended having DAIFUKU (I don't know what was called that,though) in TAKUMASAI :) that was very good!
I wanna try one more time :)

yoshie