Sunday, January 18, 2009

MN⑫

August 2nd

This day's breakfast were pancakes. Chocochips or blueberry were inside them. My host father made that. Those were delicious. In addition, we ate Canadian sour potate chips too.


I and my friend went to museum. My host father and host brother took us there.

We took many pictures each other in the car with tricks.

First musuem was closed but they persuaded to be able to watch to a woker and we could enter the building. There were some pictures which chinese student took. Some of them were so cute.







There were interesting photographs, but not so many so they serched another museum.






We drived near here. I had been to this openair restaurant with my host family to eat dinner before, but I couldn't had taken picture at that time because I put my camera in my host house. We had eaten various hamburger. I had been surprised the size of that and drink but they were so delicious. In addition, I had thought I had been in an American movie too.






This entrance were near the other museum. This is the passage to Minnesota University.

We entered the passage. There were many pictures which were painted by Minesota University students on the wall. Some of them were the informations of each circles. I found Japanese picture. They wrote kanji too.













In addition, many advertisement were on a board like this.



Here is the outside of the passage. I found this guide. I felt fresh because there are't markers for bike in Japan.

We could see the construction of the bridge from here.

258w
total 12463w (-2537w)

No comments: