Sunday, January 18, 2009

MN⑭ 

August 2nd

After we back home, I took a nap for mext event.




We went to church to join an wedding. That was my first time to join the wedding in foreign country, so I was excited. The wedding was held for a couple from south Africa. The bride was so butiful and I was moved at that time. The ceremony was held for about an hour and after that we






The party was held in this room. We ate dinner which were made by the bride's relative. There were various kinds of ethnic foods like pilaf. They were delicious.

I talked a Japanese woman. She lived Japan when she was an elementary school student and she moved here later. I haven't use Japanese except my friends, so I was glad to do so at that time. We talked the difference between the people in Japan and America and I asked some questions in here and expressions.



After the dinner, I joined a game of my host sister's friends group. There were people from various countries, so that was fresh experience for me. We did some games for a Beijing Olympic. A leader made various fun games. We devided two groups. My team name was "team awesome". I didn't know the meaning of the word awesome but I could understand by explanation. We used balloons and pictures and balls. I have known one of the picture because of news paper which I had seem in Japan, so I serprised when I found that picture.

250w

total 12832w (-2168w)

No comments: