Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MN⑮

4th August

We learned about paper money and so on at ESL. In addition, this day's lecture after that was about Anthropology and Sociology.




This day's lunch.

We wrote journal and did skit practice for Family Picnic.



The final thing we did this day was going to preschool. There was a preschool near the university which we went. We devided some groups with each game. The children in the preschool were so funny and cute. I could enjoy with them.







I went cycling with my host mother after the dinner. I moved various beautiful scenes in the course. I felt my mind cleansed.







I saw some people did so in the course and I thought that was good thing for a change.







I often watch TV after the dinner in Japan but I felt I would do cycling when I back Japan at that time.


139w




No comments: