Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MN⑯

5th August



We went to Dacota Country Fair so we didn't go to the university this day. This fair have been held since 1858.

There were many booths.

This booth's aspect was so cute.


                         


I looked the round with my friends.


I and one of my friends found and took picture this strange sight at the back yard. Those hips were horse's one.

This picture is one of our favorite picture. : D









Many attractive plates were sold in this booth.


The storekeeper was an old man. I felt I was in movie again.                            



                             




We were so excited!














                       
and waved which we should bought










because there were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....













many CUTE plates!!



101w

No comments: