Thursday, June 26, 2008

[*:Audrey Hepburn:*]


She was a so famous and great actress, and I have thought that she didin't know pain because of her appearance. However, after I read this book that thinking was changed. As well as our life, there were untable sepalation in her life. I reassured about that thing. When she was young, she was little fat, and her foot was fat too, so she lost confidence.However, she would be so beautiful like many people know. From this thing, I could get courage. In addition, she experienced war when she was ten years.At that time, she wanted to be a danecr, but because of war, she must have given up that dream. I thought we are blessed because now war doesn't occured in Japan. However, many atrocious crimes often occurs, so I don't like that point.
She appears many movies, and met many men.She married a movie stuff,and after she experienced miscarriage twice she was blessed one boy. She lived happily. However after some years, she divorced. She tired the role of good mother and wife, and then she concerned bad things, and she was plunged into the depths of dispair. However, a movie director liked that her air and she appeard a movie. She started on the lowest rung of the ladder. I thought the life can reflect to the work as actor. After she retired actor, she work for poor people. I was impressed that action. I thought it is great to have those idea though she got big wealth. I thought her experience when she was young was effect that action. She died 64 years. That death is so young, but she fullfilled her duty in her life, and I thought I want to live with joy and help people like her. 293

No comments: