Thursday, June 5, 2008

A LITTLE SHOPPING / BOOK REVIEW


Rosie, Lily and Tess lived with their Aunt Lucy. Rosie and Lily were sisters and Tess was their cousin. Their parents were vallet dancer, and they were touring the world for a year. I worried if they missed their parents, but it seemed like that they were having fun with each other, so that was good experience for them. I think many childs who have famous ou busy parentsare left as well as them. They like their Aunt Lucy so much, so they planned a thing. Each of them have good characteristics. Lily was very good with ideas. She wanted to be a writer when she grew up a poet, so she listened for ideas in her head all the time. After I knew this, I thought she aliked me. I also often write on the book my idea that flashed into my mind. Therefore, the plan was suggested by Lily mainly. Rosie was very domestic and loved being at home. That's point alikes me too, but I don't like stay home for a long time. Tess looks like activity. Aunt Lucy has a flower shop, so they decided to make a flower shop like a little doll house to tell her their thank. They went to a town to buy materials and made that. Aunt Lucy was so glad and become happy.


On the way to their home, they went to the ice cream shop. That picture on this book was so cute. Of course, many pictures similarly. I admired their house's picture. A swing is there and flowers were planted. These many places were so fantastic. I thought I want to live home like that in my future.(280 words)

No comments: