Friday, June 27, 2008

Lessons

I took many lessons when I was a elementary scool. At first, I learned piano. I have learned that for 8years. However, I didn't practice many time, so I'm not so well. Second, I learnd calligraphy. I learned that for 10 years, from elementaly school to high school. That was so fun, because I learned that with my friends. When I was a high school student, we much chatted during that every week, so our teacher so angried. Now, I think we were so youn at that time and sorry to her. In addition, we could eat confectuinaries rest time. In summer, we were given ice, and X's mas we were given cake. That teacher was so kind, and she lives near my home, so I want to go to see her with my friends. I learned swimming too. However, when I learnd that, I was so nervous so I stopped that for about 3 years. I could noticed I'm happy to have experienced various kinds of lessons.
168

No comments: