Thursday, June 12, 2008

Under the Moon / BOOK REVIEW


Now, Japanese space shuttle "Kibou" and some people included Mr.Hoshide are in the universe. I'm interested about that because I learn about the heavenly bodies by lecture of physics, so I'm lucky to find this book. Spaceship or future model cars appears in this book and people trip around the world by that vehicle. Various expressions which remote real life are there. I excited those expression, but that story was serious. The danger of the earth was written. At last, the earth came to fire,so people move other planet. I thought if the situation happened really, what we should do. However, I thought to find that took long time, and I came to little anxiety, so I stopped. After I read this book, I thought it is important to cherish our earth with our will. 135

No comments: