Sunday, June 8, 2008

TOEIC & Volley Ball


Yesterday, I took TOEIC test. This was the second time for me. I thought I could answer more problems than past time. Therefore, I hope my score will grow up!!

In addition, at night I watched Valley ball game by TV with my family.This spring I went to prefectural gym to watch a volleyball game, and there were many famous players. Some of them who I watched that time played that game. That game was demanded for thicket to Beijing, so all players played desperately. They played full set, so it looked that they were so tired, but they didn't give up. One time, a member missed and after that he depressed, but manager of that team said "That was good play." I was so impressed that scene, because he didn't angry for his brave play even if that were playing to loss a point. Therefore that player kept playing with believing himself. It is most dark before sun arise. This sentence is in a book which I read in before. I remember that sentence by watching that game, and I'm so happy to decide to go them Beijing Olympic. I hope they will get gold medal.(198words)

1 comment:

Rumi said...

I also whatched the volleyball game. I got excited very much!! I want to watch them soon on TV.