Friday, April 18, 2008

Golden Week

I'm looking forward to go to Fukuoka to join LIVE. I will go there with my friends. I will go there two days,because the live will be held two days. I offered the fist days ticket by TV programs news.
However, they had told that they chose randam, so I didn't know I could get that, but fortunately I got that. Of course, I paied money for the ticket. I will be able to see the LIVE near the artist, so I often imagine that from now. In addition, I wouldn't go that second days but before days which sold the ticket for public, that commercial were broadcasted some times and the days is holiday, so I decided and...(121words)

3 comments:

Kaori said...

I like to go to Live too! I will go to Live in June with my mother.
Whose live in Fukuoka?

mika-tamo said...

LIVE is very sounds nice.I know you like music and like to listen to music. I hope you spend a nice Golden Week with your friend.

Rumi said...

I will join the LIVE with you . I 'm also looking forward to seeing the singers and hearing their songs .