Monday, April 14, 2008

*SHOPPING*

Last Saturday, I went to Kumamoto city with my friend to buy clothes for spring term.She is a member of eibeigakka and tea ceremony club too. She came from Amakusa and now, she live with her brother in Kumamoto city. I took train, but before I took it, I had missed a train which I had decided to take. Therefore, I took next train, and I told her that thing by e-mail. After I took off the train, I took tram. We met at the front of a shop. She came there by her bike. We looked around the stores, and reflect on clothes which we want to buy each other. After that, we had lunch. We wanted to save much money to buy clothes, so we chose a famous hamburger shop. The volume of potato was so much and I didn't expected that, so I asked her to eat half of them. After I had lunch, we went to some shops in Shimotoori. Some of them,I had never been, so I felt fresh. Before I went shopping, I had decided clothes to buy. I had chosen some clothes which I would buy by some magazine. Therefore, I could find a pretty bag for shopping. I had wanted to buy a bag so the point was so lucky for me. I will plan to dress new clothes, and clothes which I had had. I chose spring color's clothes, because I had had many of dark color's clothes, so they give me most pleasure.(254words)

No comments: