Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......!!


Yesterday, I went to 14 building with my friends after classes to hear the talking by Ruu Oshiba. He is so famous person, so when I heard the news which he would come this university, I was surpridsed and glad,and soon I decided to go that by all means. I went there before one hours to open, so we could see him very near place. His characteristic is talking. A long time ago, he toured around the world to sell jewelry, so he can speak English. Therefore, he speak Japanese and English mixed. Now, that way is so popular on the public. His talking was interested and a little beneficial. He had many experiences, I thought all people's life had wave, so I hope to exploit that wave well and make wonderful life.*☆(133words)

No comments: