Wednesday, April 16, 2008

JENNIFER LOPEZ / BOOK REVIEW


She is a very famous woman and she has many abilities. When she was a young, she liked to dance and sing and so on. Then she came to think to be a famous person with her abilities. One day she decided to stop to go to school. Her parents were angry about that. I was impressed this episode because I thought that she noticed her chance came that time. Recently, I think that consciousness of own chance is important, because chances distribute to every people equally. Therefore, we should make use of own chances when it come to me, so we need to think what I want to do and when chances come to me, we should get!!

Jennifer Lopez had many troubles, but she got over them, so I'm going to head for my future and get over their troubles. I will make my happy life.(148words)

No comments: