Friday, April 11, 2008

New circle's members

April started, and freshman has entered this university. I am a member of tea ceremony club. During first week of April, we invited many freshmen to my club. At first I was very nervous to talk to them who I met first, so I thought I want to go home early because we did so about all evening. In addition, freshmen who we talked to were didn't be interested in my circle, I thought so. However, we talked to many people then there were some people would be interested in my circle and came out place to explain about our plans and detail. Two of them were Korean student. They went various circle to know details of plan but they thought almost all of them would do drinking party many times, so they decided to join my circle.(137words)

1 comment:

Rick said...

I'm glad the tea ceremony club turned out to be more popular than you expected. How many members do you have?