Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My thinking from my experiences⑤

I register a blog in a space for my favorite sites on my PC. I am attracted various kind of things and I often find reports which introduces something which I have been interested in. I think the blog's manager and my inetrests are so similar. A day, I found a impressive article on the blog. According to the article, the manager works at a select shop now, and she save money to go to Tokyo for her dream. It is to work at a accessory store which sell her favorite things. From that time, I couldn't have forgotten that, because I had thought so too. In fact, I told so when I was recorded on my speech about my future's plan at speaking class. In addition, recently I have been interested in to live in Tokyo, because when I had taken part in JAL's success symposium, the branch thief told us that it gave us something good stimulus and that experience would become spices of our life. I was attracted the talking. Now, I want to consult about those things with someone. There is a sentence "All things which happens in my life is omen." in a book which I have ever read. This sentence was the shocking for me when I read that, because I have thought for a long time what I sould choice and advance by and when that things would come to me, in my life. However, I have come to think that there are many my keys of life in my life since I read the sentence. In addition, I think we should have consciousness about which I want to do and which I want to be in my daily life, and it is important to embody them. I think this idea is based on my experience in last summer. However, I have worried about income. I am interested in books too. In fact, I take courses to obtain qualifications to be a librarian. I think the job's income is secured. I think we can't live only our dreams and longing, but infact, there are many people who works as their dream. However, to live so needs much of effots and ability. Now, I don't find the way which I should do, but I think it is important to work what I should way which I should do, but I think it is important to spend our time of life, then the way will open and I want to push forward not to walk on my life which I want to make. Because of writing this sentences, I could face myself, and retrace past events from my high school life. I think that I important things which I need now, and I felt life was kept now by past points. I think that I will understand important thing which I need now, and I felt life was kept now by past points. In addtion, the future points depend myself.(509)

No comments: