Monday, March 17, 2008

~*based on 9th March's my diary*~

I went to "Obiya" to buy my kimono which I wear in Coming of Age's ceremony. I went there with my parents. At first, I would leave my house at 9:00 but I woke up that time because I sat up late last night. I think I should sleep early. We went there by my driving, but I hadn't hear that so at first I was little surprised, and I looked my mother was little nervous, and she said "I think it is dangerous.", but my father said "I will teach her." so I did that. It was my first experience. I often drive around my city but I haven't driven to Kumamoto city. However I was relieved because we could arrived there safely. The shop's brunches were often delivered my home I wondered why they knew my home address. I have decided kimono which I would be bought by my parents,. Therefore, the shop owner has already prepared. Obiya has been there for one hundred years. I think change of shop in the arcade is volatile but the shop has been needed many people. We could buy it smooth. I'm happy to buy Kimono which I wanted to, I thank for my parents and I'm impatient for Coming of Age's ceremony. We could go out the shop afternoon so we went to go to Hamakatu to eat lunch. My mother said "My city's Hamakatu is noisy, but here is refined." After we ate lunch, we went to Tamana. Today's weather was rainy, so roads were gotten wet so I was little thrilling but we could return safety too. At Tamana, I was bought DVD-RW and micro SD for my mobile phone and FM stereo transmitter by my father. I use DVD-RW to record my favorite TV programs, and I often record TV commercials too because like TV commercials. I think they are so creative and I often be surprised unexpected ideas. I found that by using micro SD, my mobile phone can be used as digital camera, so I will take many photographs and print out. In addition, I can listen to music inside MD in my car by using FM stereo transmitter.
After we arrived our home, I and my mother went to see my grand father in a hospital.
I see my grand father about once a week. When I go there, he smile and be seemed pleased, so I will happy. My mother show him the photograph which I wear the kimono in Obiya. He was excited. I want him to live long time.(428)

No comments: