Saturday, March 22, 2008

My thinking from my experiences②

I designed a square piece of thick paper which gave a teacher who came to my school as Assistant Language Teacher when he would back to his hometown. I was very glad to be pleased many people after I gave something which I designed. That's why I came to be interested in technical college of design and think that I want to go there after I graduated high school. From those days, counseling on our future course was came to execute in earnest. However, there were many people who aimed to pass the university examination in my school,so my school's speed of study was so quick. Those days,I hadn't my idea of my course clearly,so I have thought those studies were meaningless for me and I haven't studied hard. Now, I think if I had deliberated my course with face each other, I would have studied harder. I said my parents that I wanted to go technical college of design but they didn't admit it and they recommend me to go university with consideration my future.In addition, when I talked with supplementary private school teacher, I said that I wanted to go technical college of design, but he took no notice of my saying. I really felt frustrated. After the day, I heard the reason why he did so. That was because I hadn't any prises of design and the plan had risk for my future. After I knew that, I reflected my redundant confidence. Before I became a three grade of high school students, home room teacher gave out a piece of paper to students. We requested to write each future's plan and so on on the paper.(288)

No comments: