Wednesday, March 12, 2008


I write diary every day, so I will write my happenings of the day based on my diary from 1st March.

~*based on 1st March's diary*~

This afternoon,"GIRLY★FOLK" was delivered."GIRLY★FOLK" is artist book which is written about my favorite singer YUKI. I have many artist books. They are written by various kind of musicians and so on. I like artist books, because my hobbies or interests will increase from my favorite musician's hobbies which are written in the book. For example, a musician introduced her favorite movie, so I was interested and watched it. Now, I like the movie too. I was influenced but I was really impressed by it. I am happy to be wide range of my interest which I have not know. In addition, a female musician introduced a comic, and I found it in my home, but I have not read it because it was my brother's one. However, I thought that this was good chance,so I read it. Then I could see various witty remarks. Therefore, I will correct artist books which give me a chain of enjoyable, exciting, happy world I have not see now.

I will go "Ganban yoku" tomorrow with my friend from my junior high school days."Ganban yoku" is flat rock hot spring. Lying on it , we can be warm up inside our body. We go there about once two months. There are located near my house, and there are not so many people, and there is so comfortable. That is why, we call there "secret base". In there, we talk various things like our happy or interest or anger or worry things. Tomorrow, we will go there my driving, but I have not driven with sitting my friends, so I am little nervous, but I will endeavor to drive safety. In addition, I think I will introduce my favorite CDs to my friend. I will enjoy tomorrow.(326)

No comments: