Sunday, March 23, 2008

My thinking from my experiences③

I reflected what to write and I decided to write about cabin attendant which I have been wishful for a long time. Now I think that I wrote so at that time, so I gradually choose my course about mainly English field or international culture field. Then my second grade of high school finished. Between spring vacation before new terms start, I decided to be a member of picture group. The group took charge of a picture which were used by "HITOMOJI". "HITOMOJI" is my school's sport festival's feature. I felt a sense of fulfillment during I made one thing with other members in the group. I think that those days were most excited day through my high school life. After the sport festival, the life of full-dress preparation for examination begun. When I was a first and second grade of high school student, I couldn't keep up with pace of study. Therefore, I had been lazy about study, so I must have study hard to get mush of knowledge, and that distressed me. However, those experiences lead me to think that I won't do it again in university life and my future, and to arise cleary my consciousness that I do what to do when I should do, but I often postpone what I should do when I am off my guard, so now I think that I should improve that point. I gathered materials of universities which I was interested in during summer vacation when I was a third grade of high school student. In the materials, there were contained about the college of art or technical college which teaches study to work at accessory store. However, I should have gone to technical college of art to take examination of the college of art, and there weren't jobs which I was attracted on the materials, so I abandoned to go there. Now I think that I couldn't ascertain what I really wanted to do and I tended to be influenced by people around me. I have read a term that we should discard something when we choice something. I think the term isn't substantially wrong, but I want to live greedily and not to regret because my life is only once.(374)

No comments: