Tuesday, March 18, 2008

―*☆PRIZES☆*―

I like to apply to prizes. However, I didn't apply them until this year. The reason why I came often to apply them is that I won a prize at the beginning of this year. At the beginning of this year, I found the news of preoder drawing. It was the preoder drawing which my favorite music group's ticket of live event. I found that on their website which I happened to see. I think I wouldn't mind it before that time, but at that time, I was different because some reasons made me so, I think so now. At first, the closing date. It was the next day, so I hadn't much time to reflect. Next, it was involved by my experience. The music group planned two kinds of live events. Therefore, I went to buy the first live event's ticket but the band had been very popular with too many people and they had been famous, so regrettably, I couldn't get the tickets. It seemed that the tickets sold out inside ten minutes. That's why I thought that I wanted to get that all costs. Therefore, of course I didn't know that I would won the prize but I applied with my hope. The days from that time. I must have submitted many reports, so many dead lines approached me. Incidentally, the final dead lines of reports and the publication day of the election were same day. The day, I haven't submitted the last report yet, so I made it on the eve of the dead line. I thought many times that I wouldn't be able to finish. However, my senior who and I are members of same circle holed on it too, so I could submitted it barely. At that time, I thought that I sould complete with a margin for time. Then I prepared to go home and went out my school. When I took a bus, I remembered the preoder. I read the detail of the preoder when I applied it, and it was written that the news of election would send e-mail only winners. However, the e-mail hadn't sent to my mobile phone, so I thought that I was defeated in the election, but just to make sure for confirmation, I opened the website and inputted my application number. After I inputted it, the page got to became renewal and I saw the word that meaned election. At first,I couldn't believe it and I thought I wrong but it was true. I was glad to know that news and I wanted to shout to express my delight but no one who I know in the bus, so I send e-mails immediately my friends who I promised to go to the live events if I could be elected. My friend delighted too. From the air I was glad more and more. Then there are some procedures before the tickets arrived my home, but I was enjoy all of them. The live event will be held on 'Golden Week' holidays in this May. I have been ache since I knew the news. I thought it is important to ascertain chances for myself. However, I think I should be careful not to apply to illegal or risky things.(541)

No comments: