Monday, March 17, 2008

~*based on 9th March's my diary*~

Recently,I want to buy four DVDs. All of them are music DVD. I have some music DVDs. I like music DVD because I like music promotion videos. In fact I often come to like various music because of promotion videos. There are many creative, beautiful, interesting, cool, horrible, comfortable promotion videos. They are often influenced the music, but sometimes I watch music is dark but promotion video is so enjoyable. That point is characteristic of promotion video too. In addition, I like music festival so we often can watch music LIVE performance on DVD. I can't go music LIVE it be held on weekday because I go school, so I'm glad to be able to watch on DVD. That is one point why I like DVD. Recently, CD with DVD are often sold, and there are usually be sold as limits period disk, so I often buy it because I think that if I waste this chance, I will never watch it. However, there is limit of money, so I think I should ascertain that that CD is really need for me.

I want to go three live music events. The first is "SHAKA LABBITS"'s one. It has been ten years since the group came out. I listened their music when I was high school student . They published their best album last month because this year is tenth anniversary for them. In addition, their live tour will start. I want to go their live event but my friends don(t listen their music, so now I search people who can go it with me. The band's vocal is girl. Her name is UKI. She is so cute and her fashion is so creative and individual. I want to be able to dress like her. Her fashion is never influenced by trend and she is a woman of great resolution, so I am often impressed those points. I have her artist book. In the book, there are photos of her fashion and so on... That book makes me happy, so I think good influence. The second is "YUKAWA SHIONE"'s one.I haven't listened her song so much but when I listened her one song I think so cute!! It similar to children's song , but I was so comfortable by her song. In addition, her world is unique so I want to go her live event.(394)

No comments: