Thursday, March 13, 2008

~*based on 3rd March's my diary*~

【Explanation meeting】

Today, I went to my school, because explanation meeting of JEX will be held on 5th March, so I did application to the Department of School Affairs with my friend. JEX is airlines in Osaka, and it is branch factory of JAL.I'm interested in Cabin Attendant as my future's job, so I search various airlines. My friend is interested in it too, so I felt relief at the news that she can also take part in it, because I have never taken part in explanation meeting since I had enter my school.

【Recent my thought】

I think that I am shy, so it takes long time to socialize many people. As I get along with my friends, I often be said "I thought that your character was so quiet, but now you looked like another person!!" Therefore, I want to behave like that from first time.I think many people can receive as our mind open. However, I think excessive is not good, so I want to be a person of great resolution and kindness and behave naturally.(183)

No comments: