Thursday, March 13, 2008

~*based on 2nd March's my diary*~

I went to "Ganban yoku" with my friend. We talked about various things. Through our talking, thing which I was impressed is this ward. "It is important to develop our good point which we have one by one." Many people which include me too , worry about bad points or things which we dislikes. However, people have good points too, so we can be attractive person to see and develop individual good points. Then I think it is ideal if we can repair our bad points during the process. In addition, I think I want to be able to express unaffected me. Of course, I think it is good thing to strive and leave myself my ideal , but only that, we will be rigid on my feeling and I think that people around me can be composed when we concern them with being unaffected. However, I think I should not forget the social manners or rules.
Then we talked about each other's fashion. My friend said that my fashion is individual. I said her "Your fashion is feminine." However, I think individual fashion fitter than feminine fashion for her, and she said that feminine fashion fitter than individual fashion for me. I have been interested individual fashion, so it is unexpected thing for me, but I think it is good opportunity for me to gain my new charm, so I am going to search feminine fashion.

☆I will work hard to be a woman who is refined!!☆(250)

No comments: