Monday, March 17, 2008

~*Julia Roberts/BOOK REVIEW*~


I think Julia Roberts is one of famous Hollywood actress and many people love her. First time when I saw her is when the movie "Notting Hill" was broad casted on TV. Those days I was elementary school student or junior high school student and I was perfectly admitted her beauty and brilliance and quality of acting, intellect and style. Her charm point is big mouth, so her smile is loved a lot of people, and it cheers many people. However, her environment of family seems to be complexed. When she was five years, her parents got a divorce, and when she was ten years,her father suddenly dead. If I were in the situation, I would live with sorrow. Of course, she lived like that,however ,she have had bright beautiful smile which keeps now. I think that the smile is only her thing because she got over various hard problems in her life. Then she was often chose a role on various movie. Because of work as actress, popularity or sales of the movie effect on her life. She experienced various changes on her life. It is very attractive to work our favorite work, but I think to live is hard.(201)

No comments: