Tuesday, March 18, 2008

~*based on 12th March's my diary*~

This afternoon, I went to my friend's home with other friend.We have been friend when we went to same high school. That friend goes to university in Tokyo, so we haven't seen since we had graduated from our high school. We saw after a long separation, but we didn't feel such a long time each other. They are so unique and individual, so I was happy and glad to talk them. In her house, we talked about respective schools life or recent happenings. I saw my friend's photographs in her mobile phone. In them, there were famous members of the Diet. I was very surprised to see them because I only watched them on TV. According to her, her friend took part in some party and acquaintance. Her friend is college student too. He seemed to be rich. I thought that various people live in Japan afresh. Many people live in Japan and there are home environment too. I thought that that's environment was natural for him. The man has two Benz. One is for him and the other is for his girl friend. I was surprised too much. In addition, his family has cottage in foreign country. According to her talking, she questioned him "Do you want to be a member of the Diet?" as a joke. However, he answered "I wonder that I will do so." so she was surprised and I was so too. From this talking, I thought that the saying that the personal destiny have been decided since we were born was not wrong. However, we don't know our destiny, we should think things which we like and which we want to do and think the way which we can grant for each realizations. In addition, I want to fulfill my life. I don't like to regret.


I watched a painter on TV. He has obstinate disease, so he can't walk and talk easily. His mother takes care of him, and he often become feverish, but he lives with all his might. I was so impressed by him and ashamed when I reflected recently my life. I have spent my free time lethargically. I slept late night every day after I watched TV programs and woke up late morning or often afternoon. There are many people who want to live long time but because of some reason they can't. Fortunately, I am health now, but I worried excessively about petty things. After I watched the TV program, I admitted Being a fool and depended many people around me like my family. I have hands to write and legs and feet to walk and run, and mouth to eat and speak, eyes to see, ears to hear, brain to think. Therefore, I will live and use them and times effectively.(464)

No comments: