Friday, March 14, 2008

~*based on 6th March's my diary*~

Recently, I am addicted to watch JUDY AND MARY's festival on animation site. JUDY AND MARY was monster music band and they were active from 1900's to beginning of 2000's. Regrettably, the band disbanded, but the band have been loved many people and many people have expacted the band revives since it had disbanded. I was a elementary student and junior high school student when the band were active, so I didn't know their detailed things and I have never gone to their music festival. If the band were active now,I surely would be fascinated by them. In fact, I bought their renewed best album which sold when I was 2nd grade of high school on that release day.
If I could return past, I would go the era when JUDY AND MARY were active. If I could that. I would watch their TV programs and go I like this band like that. I think that there are great musicians now music scene and I like many musicians and music groups. Therefore I enjoy their music as much as I can.

In addition, I offen Japanese music, so I want to listen European music too from now on, and I want to listen great music which describe the day I live.(211)

No comments: