Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My thinking from my experiences④

I was still asked to design for some thing. For example, I draw some pictures or messages or my homeroom teacher's presmenta at his birthday. It seemed that he was pleased. In addition, I designed pictures on my class's space of our school's miscellany when we graduated from high school. It was also gotten favoritablr review. After I had entered at Kumamoto Gakuen University, I have forgotten about design by my daily life, but at a day, freshman of our circle decided to make each parka. Therefore, we gathered and reflected on design of the parka each other. I reflected on some design too, and showed them other members then they liked those designs and we elected the one of most favorite designer each other. I was very glad to be adopted my design and I remembered the pleasure. In fact, when the parkas were completed, I felt a lump in my throat, and as often as they said "This is so cute." I was little bashful. Before the spring term when I was first grade of university finished, I found a news. It was the news about airline course during summer vacation at a technical college in Kumamoto city. I was very lucky, and I appliedit daringly. Now, I thought that the experience wasn't definitely useless thing for me. There were many important points which influenced me to live in future. For example, to be a good listener and to have the idea that awake what I want to do in my life and get chances by K-mail, and a letter of JAL's success symposium from the technical college which I had taken part in airline course during last summer. I took part in both of explanations with my friend. From those experiences, I was presented with real life as cabbin attendant. I had only abstract images as my longing for working as cabbin attendant, but the other side of the coin is that there are hard contents of the work. For example, very irregular shift and so on. Now I confuse about the issue which I should do truthfully.(351)

No comments: