Tuesday, March 18, 2008

~*based on 11th March's my diary*~

I have a friend in Kanagawa. She goes an university in Kanagawa. We have been friends since we were elementary school students. We went to same junior high school. However, we went to different high school, but we have learned penmanship so we have seen once a week. That time we talked about various things and often be fool, so we often made our teacher cross. I left it when I was 2nd grade in high school because I must have prepared my studying for university examinations. Then she left there too. After our examinations finished, we had pastime but when the day before she went to Kanagawa, I was little sad, and I went to her house to give her to my letter and presents. In addition, she returns by vacation, so we and other friends have good time. Next week, she will return to Kumamoto, so we promised to go somewhere with other friends on e-mail, and during the e-mail, we talked about Kanagawa and wedecided to visit somewhere in Kanagawa in next year's spring vacation, so I will save money for that. WEe planned various exciting things. I can't wait the days and I want to visit there early!! I'm looking forward to visiting there.

Today, I saw my friend from my high school days. We have gone there by same bus. We had gone to different junior high school, so we didn't know each other, but soon we became friends. Yesterday, we promised to see today. She will go to university in Miyazaki from this spring. At first, we went to rental videos and CDs shop because she wanted to go there. She rent three DVDs. Then we went to sundry goods shop. I haven't been there, because the shop is new, so I haven't known about it. However, the goods in the shop are so cute and so fancy. Therefore, I was fascinated soon. There are various shoes and clothes and sundaries so I gazed various things long time. I wanted to buy the one couple of shoes. That shoes was so cute. That surface was red and green's check. I waved in my judgement to buy or not so, but eventually I didn't buy it, because I had little money. However, I found good thing. It was a money box, but it was different normal. A calendar pertains it . On that calendar, numbers are printed and the number increses by one yen day by day, so we should save money along the number. In addition, the final day, 31th December, about 60,000 yen has been saved. However,this year's case, the highest acount of save a day is only 366yen. It is easy for me to save money. I didn't buy it, but I will try it from today.(465)

No comments: