Saturday, March 22, 2008

My thinking from my experiences①

Recently,I often think deeply about my future's job. I have been wishful to be a cabin attendant since I was child. However, the job was only my longing at that time, and I didn't know how to be that, but my wish that I become a cabin attendant grow up with my age. While I wished so, I came to be interested in field of art, for example,design or interior and so on. The reason why I came to so dates back to my school days. A summer vacation's day when I was a high school student, I had fun with my friend in my house and we vaguely started to draw a picture by using PC. Probably, we gathered to study each home works at that time, but we were completely absorbed in drawing it. Then a picture which we can't call good but we were completely absorbed in color's one. We pleased that one so we printed out by printer. After printed it out,I pasted it on a paper of my print-club stickers note book. A day in the new term, I showed my print-club note book to one of my friend who was in same class with me. Suddenly, she called my name and I was asked her to give the picture. She asked me to print out it for her. I hesitated what to do during short time because I thought that the picture was vaguely special for me. However I decided to give it to her because I wanted to make her be pleased. I think that I didn't have to give it to her now. After I gave it to her, Some of other friends came to me and asked me to give it for them. I didn't like them because I had disgusting experiences by them and we weren't close friend so I couldn't permit their attitude. However, I gave it to them because I thought it was good for me to become our relationship good, but now I think I needn't have done so. They wouldn't change not so much. From this experience, I think I should give my favorite things only people who I like and thank and be taken care of when someone come to me ask me to gave them. However, there is a good point from that experience. It is confidence in my ability painting. In that , I would draw pictures with consciousness my imagination from those days, and I came to be asked to draw pictures for posters or decorations when we held some events in class. When I was second grade's student of high school, I was often asked to draw some pictures on my classmate's note book by many of them. (446)

No comments: