Friday, March 14, 2008

~*based on 5th March's my diary*~

I went to my school with my friend to take part in JEX's explanation of meeting. JEX is airline in Osaka. A man and woman came from there to explain about JEX for us. The woman works as Cabin Attendant. The explanation was explained with using power point , so I can understand clearly. JEX's cabin attendants work on the airplane and ground. Their works on the ground is various works. For example, they make in flight magazines, so they visit many places in Japan to interview. I watched many photograph which they interview and enjoy it. In addition, they entertain actively annual events like the Star Festival and Christmas. I think that they are so attractive because they are looked like happy to make visitors happy. It seemed that JEX grows up gradually, so I was interested in JEX, but that airline's international route is only route of China. I want to go Europe too, so it is little pity. Therefore, I will search other airlines harder. In addition, I think it is important to act which I am interested positively and to know things which I am interested and I like and my good points, various occupations. Then I want to do my best to work and makes for many people's happy.(214)

No comments: