Thursday, April 24, 2008

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE / BOOK REVIEW


Kim and Dave is a couple. They were seventeen. They lived in Liverpool. One day, they were in Barcelona. They tripped to Spain to learn Spanish with their teacher and other students. When I read this book first, I thought they tripped there only them, so I thought too young for them to do like that, because they were just seventeen. However, I read that second, I found these sentences. They had a problem in that place, and their lives were in danger. I was felt nervous with thinking their way, but finally they were helped by polices, so this story finished safety. After I read this story, I thought that we should not approach dangerous things with unless interest. This story finished safely, but if we do like that, we can lose our lives, so we should enjoy trip safely.(141words)

No comments: