Thursday, July 3, 2008

<*<*<*koisurumadori*>*>*>

I watched this movie on this Tuesday. I haven't seen movies for a long time, so I that time was comfortable for me. Main character was same age with me and univer sity student, I was in sympathy with many points. She lived by herself in an apartment. This story unfolded individual people around her. She went to art school. When I was high school student, decided to my course, but at that time I waverd to go art school because I was interested in art, now I'm interested in that too. Therefore, I imagined my different life like that from this movie. I go to university from my parent's home, so I little envied for living oneself. In addition, interior in this movie was so cute, and scene, scenery were so attractive and mild. This story moved for one year, so I could see the cycle of the seasons and realize the seasons was so wonderful again. I'm happy to watch this movie now. This movie locate in top 3 of my favorite. I want to record this movie in DVD. I had good time. ; ) ☆187 ★

No comments: