Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm sleepy now, because I slept 1:30 yesterday. I did homework, however I couldn't think that for a long time and then I watch a movie, that movie's title was "fortune cookie". I wanted another drama too, but I recorded that drama, so I watched that movie during I did home work. When I did homework, I stopped that because I didn't imagine that answer for a long time, so I talked my mother then she said "To escapade slump, you have to keep doing that." I was little impressed that word, but I watched that movie:D That movie's story is change a daughter and a mother with each other. They were troubled for a long time, and they often argued. When that family ate chinese food in chinese restaurant, they argued too, so an owner in that restaurant gave them two fortune cookies. After they ate those cookies, the earthquake happened, but other people didn't feel that. 158

No comments: