Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dog in School

I remember my experience when I read this book. I remember that dogs often came to the ground in my school when I was elementary school student and junior high school student. One day my classmate who lived near our school took her dog to the school. The kind of that dogh was Maletse dog. That dog was so cute, so after that I asked my parents to have a dog. At first, they refused that thing because they didn't like to have a dog because to have a dog was besy for us. However, we decided to have a dog after few days. We went to pet shop and we chose a kind dog. When we received him, I was in car so I was lectured to take care of him by that salesclerk. I answered "Yes." However, I rarely take care of him, mainly my parents do that, so I often be barked him after I came to home. I think he misunderstands me to other people. We have haved him for 9 years. His name is Peter. When we haved him, my fater suggested "John" and "Peter", but "John" was my calligraphy teacher's dog, so I chose "Peter". I wonder he said those only two name still now. I thought I have to take care him more.

222

No comments: