Sunday, July 6, 2008

Self-Introduction (10 years in the future)


I'm thirty years. I work as art and creative directer. I have husband and two children. My son is 3 years old. He likes to go aqualium and he is interested in dinosaur, and my daughter is 1 year old. She likes flower and to sleep at porch at noon. They are so naughty, so I'm so busy but so cute. In addition, one dog is in my house. The kind of him is golden retriever. I walk him every morning. We often walk around a park in my town. We often go picnic to that park, and enjoy sport and so on. The air in the morning is so clear and make us refresh. One of my hobby is to take photos, so I walk with camera and I often take flowers and interesting things. I like to trip too. Now, I'm interested in Paris and I want to go there. We're planning to go there in this summer vacation. We'll go various places, of course we'll go museum, and take many photos! In addition, I like to do the gardening. My dream is to place a swing in our garden, so I'm designning the swing. That will be so pretty. Yesterday, we made cure gate to the garden. I'm little nervous that my dog break that gate, so I'll teach him carefully. I often be tired to care flowers in my garden, but to do that is so fun. I want to put small pond too, and raise small fishs. Then I'll put small bridge to cross that pond. I like listenning to music, and to go music events. I like to go events in the open, so I'll go that with my children in the future and that is my dream for a ling time. My job is mainly to design posters and CD jacket. To concern various kinds of people os exciting and fun for me. I like this job and then I want to try to various field of design.

336

No comments: