Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fleckles / BOOK REVIEW

When I looked for a book for book review, my friend recommended this book so I read this book.

Main character Susie hates freckles on her face. One day she listened boys made a fool of her fleckles, so she was so hurt. The fleckles was a worry. In addition, she couldn't have confidence because of those things. On the other hand, her friend Donna was liked many boys and had good reputations. Susie have envied for her. However, one day that situation would change . That was because of the appearence of Jack. He was so shy, however it seemed to like to her. Donna found that, so Susie went to him. Remarkably, there were many similarities between them, and they had good time. However, it seemed that Donna liked him too, and Susie was asked to tell him to invite Donna to go disco. After the few days, Susie walked to school, suddenly she called Jack and he invited her to go disco with him. At first, she couldnt understand what he said, so she heard some times, but when she found that was true, she was so glad and he said her that he liked her fleckes. Therefore, she felt to jump to the sky, and she didn't feel her foot on the ground. Because of that thing, she came to like her fleckles. However, after that Donna appeared to Susie and asked that she asked to him. Of course Susie didn't do that, so they argued violently, and after that they gradually parted from each other. However, Susie didn't care about that and believed they would return sometime.

I remembered my high school days. I have experienced like this, but there are some differents. I thought these experience happens all over the world and I will try to dissolve my complex. :-D 300

No comments: