Wednesday, July 9, 2008

S       a       l       y       u . ・ *

Her name is Salyu. She is a singer. I like her song. I knew her when I was high school student. I listened "Tower". When I listened that I was so impressed. That song and PV is so cute. I was struck on all of her PV. Therefore soon I bought her CD. Those jacket are so cute too. I have all of her CD and music DVD. She is so cute too. I watched her last summer. I went to a music festival with my friend. My main purpose was to see her, so I was so glad and moved. She wore blue cute dress. That suited her very much. The day before yesterday, she was on TV, of cource I recorded that program. She will publish new album in this autamn probably, so I'm looking forward to getting that and going to that live. ♪---147---☆”

No comments: