Thursday, December 11, 2008

BOOKS!



I want to buy these things.


First one is a comic. The author is Peko Watanabe. I like her comic. However, I can't buy the comics at book stores near my home. There weren't those books, so I'll go big store when I have time. The stories don't have stormy development but I like that point.


Second is a magazine. That name is MARQUEE. I don't buy that magazine often but I want to get the magazine which sold in this August because YUKI's live report was carried on that one. If I get that, I sould order back number. That is little troublesome thing and it needs postage too. I'll consider more.


Third one is Girly Graphics. That is a book inserted many bills and DM and so on. I was interested in that book by a page. However, I feel it's hard to find on web page.


The final thing is also book. That name is Ruru Nikki. This book's author are Mikako Ichikawa and eri and Suiren Higashino. They are actress and designer and photographer and friends. I've wanted to get this one since last year, but that price is little expensive compared other books.
I'll do book store tour with my friend someday after I saved enogh money. ;-)
212w ((-84w+ (-30w) = -113w)) / 10313w
-18c ×242w +113w

No comments: