Monday, December 1, 2008

MN⑩

I'll keep to write about my experience in Minnesota.

【July 31】

We learned about direct and subtle way. In communication, we use each way and I think it's diffilt to not to hurt by the action with them. I often wander if I should use which way to concern many people. We may use the tools properly. However, each person have each character, so I don't know all of them and I sometimes confuse, but we gradually learn with mistakes.


After ESL, we took the lecture about "Artifical human". The teacher show us the movie "AI" and an animation. People in the two movies lived with artifical human. I think many people were hurt by people but people were also helped by people.








This day's lunch.












After the lunch, we made cookies in cafeteria.






129w (+21w ・・・OK!) / 9457w

No comments: