Sunday, December 28, 2008

What Is the World Made Of?

We can devide all of the things into three groups of Solids, Liquids, Gases. That is the natural but I was impressed by that. However, if the things were different, we would have troubles. For example, if the desks were the liquids of gases, we couldn't put textbooks and write the words. Some accomplished facts were written in this book, so I'm hard to broaden my opinion from this book though the pictures were so cute. However, I noticed that I didn't care about the facts in my daily life. Therefore, I felt that those things were little fresh for me. In addition, I learned that there are many interesting points and views in which we don't see in our daily life from this book. We gradually know various kinds of things with our growth. I think that is good, but that may cause an emotionless heart. In addition, I think the knowledge is important but the excitement is also important. I want to treasure my impressive experiences from my daily life and I also want to broaden sensibility for various kinds of things which lead me to good way. I think that to watch the fundamentals of various things to the end is important too because sometimes the arrangement or lie may pertain, or we may misunderstand to them. I felt this book might be childish for me when I borrow, but I could notice and remember important ideas, so I thought prejudice narrowed our view. I thought I couldn't write many sentence by this book, but I could write to my aim, so I relieved.

269w
December 1904w
total 11098w (-3902w) 196w×20w

No comments: