Thursday, December 11, 2008

short trip 12.6-7①

I took a limited express to go Hakata. As soon as I sat the seat, I ate "Ekiben" which I bought before the train came. I rarely eat that in train, so that was fresh experience for me and that was so delicious. In the way to Hakata, the train stopped Tosu station. In addition, it was snow at that time. That was my first time to see snow this year, so I was surprised and little excited. On the billboard in the station, there were many decolation seals like Santa Claus and reindeer and so on. They were so cute! The mountain and ground were covered with little snow. After I arrived at Hakata station, I should have transfered to subway. I rarely use that station and subway, so I had thought that I might lost my way but I could go there.

145w

No comments: