Wednesday, September 10, 2008

23 July

I went to Bethel University with my host sister's driving. I arrived there little early, so I walked around the university.

The lecture "ESL" started this day. We learned about "Paul Bunyan" and "Mississipi River". "Paul Bunyan" was a lumber jack who spent most of his life in Minnesota.

After ESL, we did tours of Behtel University. I surprised about the size, but I heard this university was not so big compared the other universities in America. I also surprised that.












There was a big lake in this university. That was beautiful.








After that, we ate lunch in cafeteria. There were many students of this university too. Many people were there, so we were hard to find our table.










We went to Riverboat Cruise by bus. That bus was cute.







This day was good weather, and cloud were close to us and scene from boat were so beautiful.





However, I slpet a little time. I think that was because jet lag.






This evening, we ate dinner outside. I heard that Minnesota's winter was so long, so people in Minnesota often did so during summer. It was fresh experience for me.
After we ate dinner, I went to "Daily Queen" with host father and host sister. "Daily Queen" is the famous ice cream shop in America. We walked during the way to that. I could know the school system in America. When we arrived there, host mother arriived there too with her car. I chose cherry ice cream. That was dericious, but I little surprised about that color.

254w☆

No comments: