Tuesday, September 16, 2008

25 July

I learned about "Adoptions" in ESL and lecture. I surprised and admired to American attitude to "Adoptions". That attitude was so positive, so my view of that was expaned. When I took homework with my hosthamily, I found that was so common in U.S. Therefore, I thought it was quite different compared in Japanese one.

After lunch, we did "Bunko". "Bunko" is a game with dice. I and some students could get prizes. That game was fun. It seemes that the game is played when people drink with their friend or family.


I went to grocery's stores with my hostfather after school. We went to three stores.
I attracted the designs of packages, so I took some pictures.
This is water melon. I like that. :)

This is Bob's market. I heard Bob was someone's name.






This store was not so clean but many things were cheap.



This is "Dairy Qeen". That is an ice-cream shop which I went at the second day.



I found some magazines. This day, I decided to buy a magazine as souvenir for one of my friend who likes American culture.



I like pinapple!! :D












NORTH TOWN MALL






Today's lunch ;)




We ate dinner near Minnesota University! and I ate Californir Burger. There was my host sister's friend. After dinner, we entered to Minnesota University. That university was so wide and there were many buildings. We walked lake near there. I wanted to take pictures too but I lamented to put it in house. When I walked many places, I felt as if I were in a movie of America.

*☆261w☆*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You seem to had a great time in Minnesota! Please tell me a lot of stories about American life in next semester!
BTW,do you have a souvenir for me huh? :)
See you at KGU in Monday!