Friday, September 19, 2008

26 July


This morning, I went to shopping with my hostfamily. We passed near this building. I saw many magnificent bildings too.









We went to "farmer's market". Many people came from various countries.
I saw many families worked there.






There were various kinds of things, flower, vegetable, food, bag, jewelry, and so on.










I ate big cinnamon roll for breakfast. That was delicious.










After we back home, I went to other grocery store with my host mother. That was forth time for me to go grocery store.












I found this! So cute. :) But I think this one is in wrong place.










There were many cute logotypes on each section.










We went to "rainbow". This is the name of grocery store which I went to this day. There were some shops near this shop. We went to clothes store next. I bought three dresses. They were so cheap because of sall. I found many people in here had conversations with clerk during paying. I think it is good thing.

☆=167w=☆

No comments: