Friday, September 19, 2008

27 July


I went to church in this morning with my host family. It seemes that many people in here go church on sunday. I've never been to church in Japan, so that was first time for me.











That image before I went to there was quiet place, but actually there was exciting place. We sang some songs with playing by band musicand talked many people. They were from various countries, and they were so friendly.
In addition, there were two Japanese people, so I could speak Japanese with them. :D










In the afternoon, I went to a hamburger shop with my host sister and her friend. That shop's name was "RED ROBIN".











Last week, I went to another hamburger shop. There was in open air. That place was good too. This shop was indoor. There were many american pictures in that shop. It was fresh for me.











I ate this hamburger. That was big but I could eat all. :) I found if we couldn't eat all, we could take out that food. Clerk give us container.


When we ate that, I couldn't hear their fluentry English, so I wanted to be able to understand their English and join conversations.


We did home party in this evening. Two family came my host house. We ate dinner in the open air. There were four children. I played them after dinner with toys. At first, they didn't understand my English, but I used prainsing words when they did good, for example "Good job!!", they gradually understood my English and I could play well together. That experience was good for me.

*265w*

1 comment:

Yohko said...

Hi~ Kana :D
You went to many shops! It looks nice. American shop is very interesting~♪