Tuesday, September 9, 2008

22 July

I'll write about my experiences in Minnesota.

This day is the first day to Minnesota. We took airplane Fukuoka to Tokyo, Tokyo to Minnesota.


It took about 13hours. After we arrived Minnesota, we met our host family. The way to the house, I was surprised the speed of car. Many people drove with so high speed. I learned the difference between "freeway" and "highway". Freeway is the road inside city, and highway is the road outside city. Highway needs money. After we arrived home, I was given juice and I met dog. :) She was so cute. I took rest little time. We had plan, so after that we went to Como park.

We ate some real American foods. I little surprised about that.
I played soccer with my friend and people there. After that we taught Japanese culture to our host family. My group taught cat's cradle. 149

No comments: