Saturday, September 6, 2008

★:☆:★:☆:★:☆:★:☆:★:☆:★:☆:★:☆:★

I've finished to take examinations. I took about 10 tests. This time, I didn't study enough,so I worry about results. BUT my real vacation starts at last! I have many plans. I'm so exciting.

Yesterday, I went to rental shop after school. We can rent with cheaper price CD and DVD on the day with 5, so I rented three CDs. I wanted DVD too but I had bought a magazine, so I didn't have enogh money to rent that. However, that DVD had already been rented by someone.
Many peole came there, so there were many cars and I faced an uphill struggle to park and go out. I couldn't go out easily, so I must have waited to go back neighbor, but he came soon, so I could back hame. I feared to run into other cars but I relieved to be able to back without accident. 149w

2 comments:

Quadrophenia said...

Hi! Do you know me? I know you.
Why dont you join face book?
http://ja-jp.facebook.com/
Bye!

Quadrophenia said...

Hi, thanks for your comment:D
OK. That's good:)
When you joined facebook, find me if you can! Ha ha.